Dominic Monaghan Fan Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dominic Monaghan Fan Board

For fans of Dominic Monaghan - most famous for his role in LOTR and LOST

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dom and Billy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
legallyblonde01
Admin
legallyblonde01

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Dom and Billy Empty
PostSubject: Dom and Billy   Dom and Billy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 2:08 pm

Dom and Billy Normal_2003_rotkberlin_07

Anyone into both of them?Because of their excellent humour, sillyness and just general brilliance? Razz Oh I love watching the Lotr commentaries because of them xD

I thought we could talk about them here and maybe post some quotes!

few quotes:

BILLY: Unbelievable. [Elijah]’s got the biggest eyes in the whole wide world, and they don’t work very well. What a shame. Imagine… if they were 100% functional, he’d be able to see flies 500 yards away.
DOM: kind of like a superhero.
BILLY: Eye-Man!
DOM: It’s such a shame that he can’t see a thing!

Billy: I've got a girlfriend now, so... I don't even notice women now. You know. I just see people. I don't see women.
Dom: *after a pause, leans over and grips Billy's shoulder* Yes, we've been together now three and a half years.

hahaha i love that one!
Dom - I think maybe the Two Towers should've been called "The Adventures of Merry and Pippin".
Billy - We shall rename it because I think we spoke about, ah... I've lost my train of thought. Say something a minute.
Dom - I really like eggs in the morning and bacon at night. Is that wrong?
Billy - No, carry on, carry on.
Dom - When I was 7 I used to eat ants...
Billy - Got it! We were talking about, um... lost it again. That was quite incredible, wasn't it?
Dom - It was probably a lie, Billy.
Billy - No it was something about the t---ahh, yes!

Billy - So, we go from being prisoners of war to the very bosom of nature. So, it kind of helps them become hobbits again.
Dom - Mm... bosom.
Billy - Did I say bosom?
Dom - Yeah...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fearandloathin
Admin
fearandloathin

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Dom and Billy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom and Billy   Dom and Billy Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 5:43 pm

lmfao, these quotes are great legallyblonde!

I haven't seen two towers and return of the king all the way through yet, and need to rewatch fellowship, as I didn't really notice Dom in them at first. He was first eye catchy in LOST, it was the King in LOTR that made me go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm when it first came out, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://dominicmonaghanfans.forumotion.com
legallyblonde01
Admin
legallyblonde01

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Dom and Billy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom and Billy   Dom and Billy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:42 am

haha yeah Aragorn is awesome as well Razz
gotta watch that then!i've watched return of the king again yesterday.oh some lovely Dom Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mrs.DomDom Monaghan

Mrs.DomDom Monaghan

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Dom and Billy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom and Billy   Dom and Billy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:10 pm

I first noticed Dom dom in lost, then I started watching LOTR. I watched a really funny video of him on youtube!!! i think dom was in new zealand, and elijiah was in new york, so dom called elijiah and put on an accent and faked a whole interview with him. it was hilarious!! in one part, elijiah was saying how he was a DJ, so
elijiah:But I think any professional DJ would hate me
dom: I dont think anyone could hate you Mr. Woods...your eyes...your american voice...
elijiah: umm...thank you *laughs*
dom: heh...your laugh is funny

and in another part, they were talking about Flipper
dom:So you were in a movie, flipper
elijiah:yes i was
dom: did you know the dolphin died
elijiah: no i didnt. thats terrible
dom: yes, he died in a car accident

it was so funny because it showed dom talking and dom could see elijiah on a video camera, but elijiah couldnt see him, and dom was cracking up at all of elijiahs reactions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dom and Billy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dom and Billy   Dom and Billy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dom and Billy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dominic Monaghan Fan Board :: Dominic Monaghan :: LOTR-
Jump to: